R3 Contract Management for GovCon
Designed to meet the specific needs of GovCon contract management.
R3 Contract Management for GovCon is a practical, flexible, and affordable software solution designed specifically for small to mid-size Federal Government Contractors. It runs on top of Microsoft SharePoint and makes it easy to find, manage, and update your contracts and all the data and documents associated with them. Gain greater control over your contracts, improve your productivity, and reduce your risk.
What you need
- One centralized contract repository
- Document and data management
- Ability to manage customer, subcontractor, and vendor contracts
- Contract-specific views
- Workflows, notifications, and alerts
- Audit history and reporting
How You Need It
- Designed specifically for GovCon
- Practical, easy to use, and affordable
- Flexible and configurable
- Running on Microsoft SharePoint
- On premise or in a private cloud
Watch Introductory Video
Learn about R3 Contract Management. This video covers unique needs of Contract Management for Federal Government Contractors and walks you through key features of the R3 solution that meet those needs.
Gain Greater Control Over Your Contracts
Don’t waste another minute searching your hard drive or email for the right documents, or worrying whether you have the most recent versions. Gain greater control over your contracts by storing your contracts and all the related data and documents in a secure, centralized contract repository.
- Establish your own contract structure/hierarchy
- Define what data you want to collect
- Full document management capabilities (check-in/check-out, versioning, etc.)
- Role-based security so you only see what you have access to
The contract repository by itself significantly improves productivity. But when you add the R3 Contract Record to the mix you’ll see productivity soar. The Contract Record is unique to the R3 solution and consolidates all the data and documents related to a single contract into one view.
- Complete, consolidated views of each contract
- Includes contract metadata, mods, invoices, history, relationships to other contracts, and more
- Take action on any of the data and information from the view
- Collaborative commenting
One of the worst things that can happen in contract management is to miss a renewal date, deliverable, or compliance milestone. You can’t afford—literally—to let things slip through the cracks. Our solution helps reduce your risk by providing visibility and accountability into all key dates, deliverables, and other milestones.
- Calendar and custom views/reports of key dates and milestones
- Automatic alerts and notifications
- Assignment of specific tasks and activities
- Audit trail
At the end of the day, you need a solution that makes you successful. One that supports the way you work, maps to your processes, captures the data and documents you need, and supports the contracts team and all others who may be involved. Our solution delivers the flexibility you need to be successful.
- Configure the solution based on your organization, terminology, and best practices
- Define workflows and process that map to your current workflows and processes
- Customize the fields, forms, and screens to capture the data and documents you want
- Affordable pricing to support use across the organization…not just the contracts team
It's time that your software did the flexing.
Contract needs differ greatly. Between organizations and within them. The Contracts department needs control and solid contract management practices. The rest of the organization needs to engage in initiation processes and use contracts and supporting information for their purposes - buy-side, sell-side, and non-financial. To add value, contracts and contracting can no longer be a back-room, black box.
Monolithic contract systems make it too hard to get what you need. You need flexibility. We've built this into our software. It does the flexing. So, you can focus on getting value from your contract work.
Request a Demonstration
Seeing is believing:
- see how straight-forward it is to manage contracts and related documents and data
- see how streamlined your processes can be and how easy we make it for the end-user
- see how flexible our system is, we'll even change things for you on the fly