R3 GovCon Program Management
Program Management in Federal Government Contractors is core to the business. It is not project management but involves all of the unstructured work required to support and drive your programs. This work can now be made much more manageable.
The R3 GovCon Program Management solution is specifically designed to meet your needs. It allows you to organize and automate the work of managing Up, Out, In, and Down. From status updates to contract deliverables, customer reporting and interaction and internal tasking and tracking - we've got you covered. You get the best of both worlds - feature-rich off-the-shelf software that is also exceptionally flexible to meet diverse program needs.
See R3 GovCon Program Management in Action
Watch this video to see how you can make GovCon program work manageable. See the built-in flexibility that empowers you to adapt the software to meet specific program needs.
Key Capabilities to Make Your Program Work Manageable
- Program Management hub to manage core program and contract data
- Program working sites for program specific information and activity
- Program 360 dashboard with status updates and KPI's
- Program document and data management
- Configurable work automation
- Contract deliverable compliance management (CDRLs)
- Customer Portals and Consoles to drive interactive engagement
- Action Item, schedule and workflow automation
- Configurable reporting - program and portfolio
- Integration with ERP and separate Project Management/Performance Systems
- Design Canvas and Configuration Wizards make it easy to change and enhance
- Solution runs on Microsoft SharePoint and leverages it for data and security
Top Program Management Scenarios
R3's GovCon Program Management solution is designed to support multiple scenarios as follows:
- Integrated Program Management - to centrally manage a group of programs and contracts
- IDIQ PM - when managing one or more multi-award IDIQ contracts and awarded task orders
- Single-Award Contract, IDIQ-style Program Management - to manage a single award contract that is styled as an IDIQ with discrete task orders/delivery orders to be estimated and awarded and then delivered upon
- Custom Program Workplaces - where you want to create a work environment for the customer, subcontractors and yourself that is custom designed to support the mission of the program
Request a FREE Demonstration
- See how it organizes and streamlines your work
- See how you are able to interact with customers, subcontractors and in-house personnel
- See how easy it is to change to meet your specific program needs
Core solution for program management work
Modular, extensible system to support your Program Management scenario
Making work manageable
Managing a program involves the coordination of many details. The solution structures the work and automates it to drive consistency and visibility. A key area is CDRL deliverable management. The process of tracking CDRL requirements, driving each deliverable and publishing it to the customer is fully managed. This reduces the risk of critical deliverables falling through the cracks.
Program workspaces and work automation
Each program/contract/task order has its own secure workspace. Each can be tailored to the needs of that work. Yet, they all feed your central program hub.
Visibility, reporting, and dashboards at all levels
Get the visibility you need into the activity for specific delivery orders/task orders, by program, or across programs. You have business configurable tabular reports, pivot charts, and, drill-down graphical displays. It also comes with an advanced reporting toolset to meet your exact needs including integration of external data.
The flexibility to have it your way
Every organization is different; most programs are different. And, you need to be able to make changes as your needs change. With our Design Canvas and Configuration Wizards you are empowered to have it your way. You are no longer limited by your software.
The right platform